Monday, July 2, 2007

Digital Portrait (Week 6)




Hello Everyone!

Here are my two picks for the digital portrait assignment. At first I wasn't going to take pictures of my son Ryan. This is the week he had a very bad fever and was not feeling well. During the day he kept going into the formal room and hanging out by the window, so I figured I would take a few shots. I am very glad I did! I feel this is my best work so far. I could not have asked for a more precious moment of my little man! The other shots on my fotothing page really tell the story of him looking out the window waiting for my husband. As soon as daddy pulls in the driveway, we are all smiles again!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Wonderful!

skim said...

Jessica,

Precious and Pure...

:)

Julie said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. What a gorgeous child.