Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shadow and light

When I visited the Met in June I was walking on the upper level over the dining area when I was suddenly blinded by the warmest and most brilliant ray of light coming in through the window. I love this picture because it really showcases exactly how bright and tangeable the rays actually were.


This was taken at the New England Aquarium in Boston in June as well. I really love how the figures frame the window of the tank. It was a quiet moment between my son and his father as they were talking about the sea creatures. The large fish in the corner really fills the left side and makes the picture interesting.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Both are wonderful shots... See the lens flare on the top one?... normally considered a flaw, I think it adds a lot to this shot.