Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Portrait




I have the worst luck ever when I try to complete the assignments. I finnally get my daughter dressed early enough to take her portrait before she goes to camp, and there is no sun shining in because it is cloudy. I will certainly try again. Sorry about her hair! I said I got her dressed for the picture, I did her hair onthe way to camp. Again, the class has been a blast and I am glad I had the chance to meet all of you inthe class. I believe if you put your mind to it you can create something, and we all have a little creativity in us somewhere!!!!!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

actually, you don't want any sun shining in as a rule... diffuse, soft light is much, much better... The main problem is that you are looking into the light rather than having the light wash across her face. Put your shoulder against the wall that the window is on and open your blinds...