Friday, July 13, 2007

Surrealism - Whirlwind

Hello everyone, it's me "Bridget Franklin." Well I guess I'll start by saying this class has been very interesting and definitely enlighting. I will never look through the lens of a camera the same way.

According to the syllabus, I believe this is the last blogging assignment and by far the most intriguing one yet. Surrealism is definitely about making nothing out of something or you could say the other way around which to me is what I call ART. Whenever you can take objects of any sort and put them in together based on an person imagination is definitely what I call ART.

I especially enjoyed this project because it made me put thought into my creation. I hope you enjoy the selections I chosen to share with the class. This is one of my favorite pieces I designed on the Surrealism website and I call it Surrealism - Whirlwind. Don't ask me why, I just felt the urge to name it that.

Sorry about posting two separate blogs, I still haven't quite figured out how to get two pictures on the same blog. That has only happened once during the 8 weeks we've been blogging as a class. Thanks to Mr. Nevins for all the help you've given me and for teaching us all of the neat tricks on using a digital camera.

Peace!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Great Bridet! You certainly were successful in this last project.