Monday, July 16, 2007

One for the Road



Hi everyone, I just want to wish everyone luck. I learned a lot from this course and have seen tremendous improvement with my picture taking and my cropping and editing. it is a real good start to what i wanted to take away from this class. I am one course away from my Bachelor degree. Yes. I hope to find another interesting on line class that is fun since I met all my requirements. It was great viewing your photos and thanks for all the comments. Julie

3 comments:

Julie said...

I realize it looks like the dog is talking! lol. Julie

Jerry said...

Good going Julie! Remember to see the light and get closer! :-)

I mentioned to Sue that that works for just about everything that is important... including relationships.

Jerry said...

He is talking... about financial matters... :-)