Sunday, July 1, 2007

Seashore

On June 15 I went to Boston's north shore and took some shots of the rocky coast. The shot to the left was very enjoyable to take. The light off the rocks was interesting to capture and the white crests of the waves really complemented the texture of the rocks. I love how the ocean water pooled and reflected the sunlight in the crevices on the rocks.

The picture below really captured the stark coloring of the landscape and the feel of the area. I love the color of the grasses and their windblown appearence.
I also took a road trip out to one of my favorite towns on the cape and captured some lovely shots of dunes, coves and sunsets. Those are posted on my blog along with some other pictures of the north shore. I love the shot below with the sea foam and child's footprint in the sand. I used the soft focus effect in picasa to emphasize the footprint.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

The light on the rock and sea image on top of the three is great... I'll head over to your portfolio now!

Michelle said...

Love the rock pics. It look like a nice place and that you had a great time. Good job!!

Julie said...

I love the first one! really great!