Sunday, July 8, 2007

Truthful Expression


Hello everyone, its me "Bridget Franklin." Once again I had a great time taking photo's this week. I choose my youngest daughter Ashley whose very photogenic as you can see from the my selections this week. Our topic for this week was to take "Watch the light on the face, wait for an open, truthful expression and create a simple but beautiful portrait."

Portrait number one was taken at the front door of my living room, late in the afternoon while the sun was beaming on the front of my house. Portrait number two was taken from a different angel in my living room during the same time of day only the sun was facing her.

I hope you enjoy my choices for this week and my beautiful daughter. She wants to be an actress, so consider this her debut.

Peace, Truthful Expression's
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jerry said...

She is beautiful... I hope she can follow her dream! Nice job with the light.

Julie said...

She is a beautiful actress!!! love these and all the pics on fotothing. good luck!