Monday, July 9, 2007

My Two Nieces



When I first read about this assignment in our syllabus, I knew the subject of it would be these two girls. It was the first time I actually thought about the light on a persons face. I started with just taking single portraits of each girl, but after I uploaded them to my computer, I found the pictures of the two of them came out fairly good. I was surprised how I could manipulate the light to hit their faces just by posing them. This was a fun assignment and I know I'll be practicing the techniques I learned here in the future.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

... and you did a great job with this one too!

Michelle said...

You did great job working with two modles. They look like they enjoyed themselves. Nice work!!

rmleary said...

Wow. This is amazing work.