Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bridget's Self Portrait


Hello Everyone! Introducing the woman who knows absolutely nothing about blogging. After several failed tries and a call to our professor, I finally got it. I do believe this was a mountain worthwhile climbing.
My name is Bridget Franklin and I am glad to be apart of this course. After 4 years and 3 credits to go, I finally made it. Luckily for me, Albertus let me march down the isle's on May 20th to make this mission in my life complete. As you can tell, I am very new at this photo-graphy thing. I brought my Canon digital camera years ago, but its been way under utilized.
Well I've enjoy everyone's photo thus far and look forward to seeing the ones to come. My fotothing account is: http://www.fotothing.com/bfranklin
Yeppie, I did it! (smile)

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Bridget! You did it! So off we go... here's to a valuable and fun experience for you.

Julie said...

Congrats on your last 3 credits. I am down to 6 myself. Way to go. Nice friendly photo!!

Oneida W. Toro Rivera said...

Hi Bridget I have more than 20 blog's because always fail :-)) twice .
You did it .
Congra!!!!