Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week Two: New Haven!
















Hi All!!

Here are my two Downtown shots! For the first one, I was on the top level of the Temple Street Parking Garage. I took several pictures of the city from above but this was my favorite. When I look at it, it takes me to some place other than downtown New Haven, somewhere quiet and peaceful.

The other picture was taken from one of the luxury apartments on the corner. I was too afraid to go on the building's rooftop, but I thought this was a very cool shot...when do you ever get to see a street sign that close?

3 comments:

Jerry said...

One of my photography professors called this kind of shooting the "bird's eye point of view" It is a great way to see the city in a new, fresh way.. nice job!

Jerry said...

So far the best work posted!

Julie said...

I like the first one. Really grabs you! New Haven is a great place to photograph. Julie