Sunday, June 3, 2007

Morning Coffee



Hi everyone, my name is Julie.


I couldn't think of anything creative for my self portrait until this morning when I was making coffee. There I was in the pot. I took a stab at it. I also took another using my self-timer for the first time as well. I am so excited about this class because it is forcing me to learn what I need to know since I purchased my camera and I am too lazy to read manuals. My user name on this site is Juliebcole.. Good luck everyone, I look forward to seeing everyones creativity.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Nice job, Julie!

Marinella Vinci said...

Hi Julie,
Great shots! The picture of you reflected in the coffee pot reminds me of how I often first see myself in the mornings! The other picture with the flowers and the (?)grand piano is just lovely. Very classic.
Thanks for sharing.
Marinella