Monday, June 18, 2007

Step into (or out of) the liiiiight!





Ok, I had a blast this week with these shots. I found myself looking at the lights and shadows of EVERYTHING! The first one with the window was taken at my father's new house. As he was giving the tour...I was taking pictures. We went at around 7pm and I was lucky I got the shot when I did, because there is a big hill that was just about to steal my sun.

The last shot is the chandelier from below. I like this one because I got creative with iPhoto and made it look like a the burning sun!

The middle shot is my favorite for this week. It was taken early in the morning at my home. The sun shines perfectly on the front of the house. I am lovin' the sunny days!! Awesome assignment this week!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

... and awesome images that you posted! Congratulations.

Bill Moroz said...

Wow.. I love that chandelier pic!

Michelle said...

I love the last one. It looks great. I cannot tell if it is either a picture of a picture, a chandelier, or a staircase! I also love the color and how they pop!!