Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rocks & Sand - Week 3

Good evening everyone it's me, "Bridget Franklin" giving you a taste of one Milford, Connecticut's beautiful beach shores. Both photo's where taken at low tide. The photo on the top is of a wall of rocks that protects one of Milford's local neighbor from the high tides. The distance from the street level down takes about twenty steps to walk in order to get to the sand area. This is where I am stood to take this picture.

The second photo is a close up shoot of the sand. As you can see, the ripple effects low tide has on the sand. So if you look at the top of picture two, the ocean is just beyond the horizon. I hope you like the two picture I choose as my best for this week. I upload several others on fotothing. Please feel free to check them out. Until next week, stay cool.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

skim said...

Great shot!!!

Julie said...

really nice photos

skim said...

Looking at your photos again, so soothing and peaceful...

Jerry said...

I like the ripple shot best! More comments on fotothing.

Michelle said...

Way to capture the perfect ripples!!!