Saturday, June 23, 2007

Macros! Macros! Macros!




Here are my two best photos for Macro week. First shot is the strawberries we picked from Bishops Orchard. I had to find the perfect light in the backyard for this one. It took awhile but well worth it. Strawberries anyone???

The second shot was taken early in the morning in my garden. When I went outside that morning, my first thought was not to take pictures of the wet leaves. But as I was walking around I noticed how pretty the morning dew looked on the plants and then voilĂ ...some pretty cool macro shots when you didn't plan on finding any!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Nice! That is always how it works... something leads you out to go shooting... then along the way you discover (hopefully) why you are there... to set out with a pre-conception often times leads to dissappointment.

Michelle said...

These are the best looking strawberries I've seen in a long time. I like how all the detail is clear and sharp. The red is very rich and vibrant. You did a great job!!