Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Milford's iconic bridge



These are two pictures of the same structure. The tower is the "Icon" of Milford and the arch is the actual bridge know as the stonebridge. Today this bridge is located on New Haven Ave. and the water leads to Milford Harbor. This was a harder assignment then I originally thought. I had all these ideas of what to shoot and when I got to the sites the light wasn't right or it didn't feel right. I took some other shots of downtown Milford that you can see on Fotothing.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

The bottom image is the better of the two! The light is framed by the bridge and the image is more self contained.

Michelle said...

I really like this picture! Are you standing on another bridge down stream? You did a good job, like jerry I too like the bottom pic better

Matt P. said...

Yes Michelle, there is a bridge downstream that was able to stand on. Thank you.

Julie said...

I almost went to Milford to take this same picture. I am glad I did not. This is Stonebridge right? Rockin place and also a nice lunch or dinner spot for outdoor dining. Love it!!!