Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hello everyone, here's Picture # 2 of the beautiful Downtown Yale campus building. It's amazing what a little thought can produce. In all of my years of using a camera, I don't think I've ever capture anything more beautiful. Just take a look at the shadows on the buildings from the trees and the natural light sunlight. Wow. I hope you enjoy these two photos as much as I did. Please view my fotothing. I had several others I could have choosen from. I almost feel light a professional. (smile) Your suppose to laugh at that.

Thanks
Bridget Franklin
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Great Bridget! I'm watching "Sunday Morning" with my son and his soon to deliver a baby boy wife in Richmond VA... There is a story on about Edward Hopper... He famously said, "All I want to paint is sunlight washed on the side of a building"

Julie said...

very nice~ When you have to take a picture of something you notice it. Strange how much we take for granted.

skim said...

Nice job! You not only captured the "stoic" character of the building, but the elegance of it too.

Thank you.