Wednesday, June 6, 2007

DownTown Windows




Hello!!!!!

My name is Michelle Barnes. This is a reflection of myself through a window at a down town office on Church Street. I was waiting for my siseter to come out of the bank and I saw a window and I had a camera. I have always enjoyed taking pictures as an art. Other arts like poetry, dancing, and music also interests me and brings out my creative side. I am excited to what I will learn in taking this class. I am hoping that it will give me more confidence with both taking pictures and using programs on the computer. With this class I will be an Albertus Magnus Graduate!

2 comments:

Oneida W. Toro Rivera said...

LOL Great Michelle. I hoe some day have classes of pictures and programs . Mafnus?

Jerry said...

Good Michell... you made it! Looking forward to your posts!